I am tired of work.... The price to pay of beeing portuguese!!!
I need to work and work, and in the end of the day work, and Angela Merkel has the courage to say that the portuguese people are lazy, and that we need to work harder!!!!!
And the americans too, Barack Obama claims that he is the leader of the free world, but I think that he should man up, and do more for his country!!!!!!!!
I know that he hasn't has the all his fault, but he can be more aware of what is happening in the parlament, and behind it!!
But I think that Portugal is even worser than USA, the quality of life is realy poor, and if I want to go out and have a coffee, I need to try to find quarters in my couch!!!!!!
But the politics in Portugal, are all corrupts, and theft thoughts are like that:
They go to peoples houses, with their 100.000$ Mercedes, their bodyguard and they say like that...
-"Já votou?"
-"Não!!! Eu cá não vote, este país vai de mal a pior, nan vote, que este Tio Alberto, e o meu compadre Passinhos Coelho, nan merecem"
-"Quere Dizer? Eu trague minha frogonete, de prepósito, e agora nan vai votar!? Vai votar, nem que morta!!"
He put's him in the car, and the she says..
" Meu deus! Estou sendo raptada, me marido tá desempregado, meus filhos tão desempregados, eles são todo que eu tenho!!!"
"Grita mais alto, que eu daqui não ouvo, para mim tenho, no fim do mês ordenado, quero te vote, pa poder mandar nisto, e ganhar uns bons milhares com isto, e um mercedes, pó grande final!!"
"Ambrósio traga-me meu carro! Quero comer as papinhas, e não se esqueça de me limpar meu rabinho!! Minha mãe nan me ensinou!!!"
And talking you this because the hole propose of this blog, it's to please my viewers and make them get away from this problems, of the world and our own country, with this delicious recipes
Forget the world, and focus on your self!
Sem comentários:
Enviar um comentário